The new HEX series subwoofers adapts some of the advanced features and technologies from the HEX PRO series to achieve its own high-performance standards. Artfully created with natural metallic elements, HEX subwoofers are crafted using professional-grade cast aluminum frame baskets, a unique solid core aluminum radial heat sink for heat dissipation, and a full-face exotic fiber weave cone supported by specially treated paper cone backing. HEX subwoofers are built for sonic quality and speed. This high-output subwoofer offers world-class studio sound quality that will provide years of listening enjoyment.
- Improved High-Density Cast Aluminum Alloy Deep Drawn Basket
- Ridged 2-Part Treated Paper/Fiberglass Laminated Cone.
- FEA Optimized High Power Motor with Vented Pole Piece
- Unique High-Strength 3 Point Triple Bond Neck Joint Technique
- Copper Anodized Aluminum Elevated Radiating Heat Sink
- Impedance Selectable High Power Terminal
- 3” High Temp Copper VC on Treated Black High-Strength Aluminum Former
- Klippel DA Optimized Motor and Suspension Symmetry
ARVOSTELE TUOTE TAI KYSY TUOTTEESTA