The Apollo features two 14 AWG conductors each (+) and (-) conductor path consisting of seven SA-OF8N® "Pressure Grouped" solid core copper conductors. Each conductor run is finished by extruding a thin layer of SVPE™ primary dielectric. The Apollo S/C is terminated with a BSM. This enables the user to switch out termination and use either spades or bananas. The Apollo delivers live sound with solid bass, smooth highs and increased clarity.
- BSM (1/4” Spades & Bananas)
- Two 14 AWG conductors (+&-) Seven SA-OF8N
- Extruded SVPE primary Dielectric
- Live sound with solid bass
- Smooth highs and increased clarity
ARVOSTELE TUOTE TAI KYSY TUOTTEESTA