- Enjoy rich, clean, full-range sound for movies, TV and music with Polk’s new Dynamic Balance designed acoustic array
- 1” high-resolution Terylene tweeter for crystal clear high frequency response that perfectly reproduces the latest high resolution audio files
- (6) 3” low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene cones for clean, clear bass, better linearity, and increased dynamic mid-range
- 4"-tall slim profile fits spaces that other centre channels do not
American HiFi Home Theatre Slim Centre Speaker
Built to bring the big surround sound theatre and music experience into the comfort of your living room, the Polk Signature S35 slim centre speaker continues in the Polk tradition of High Performance at an affordable price. Featuring Hi-Res certification, a new Dynamic Balance designed acoustic array, a 10cm-tall profile, precision cross-overs, an anti-diffraction grille, modern cabinet styling and exclusive dual Power Port bass enhancing technology, you get elevated sound for movies, TV and music in a totally re-imagined design. Polk-expect great sound.
- Carton 1
15.6 lbs (7.08 kg)
CENTRE CHANNEL SPEAKER
- Qty Included
- Front Array Driver Complement
- (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) - Tweeter
- (6) 3" (7.62 cm) d (Round) - Mid/Woofer
4.125" (10.48 cm)
24.4" (61.98 cm)
6.1" (15.49 cm)
14 lbs (6.35 kg)
- Audio Inputs
- Speaker Inputs
(1) Pair of Binding Posts - Gold Plated
- Mounting Type
- Available Orientations
Dynamic Balance Technology Driver Design
Whether upgrading your home theatre setup with an advanced Atmos configuration or enjoying your favourite music, Dynamic Balance ensures a rich, clean, full-range sound no matter what you're listening to. This patented technology analyses the speaker's entire electro-acoustic and mechanical system for improved material selection and more efficient geometry. It pinpoints and eliminates issues that reduce speaker performance before they become a part of the finished product.
High-Resolution Polk Terylene Tweeter
Our Terylene dome tweeter features curvilinear formers that extend response and lower resonance. Its powerful ceramic motor structure also lowers system resonance and extends low- frequency response for better dispersion in the critical midrange, delivering clear and detailed high-frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments. Capable of delivering 40kHz to support the latest high-resolution audio files so it feels like you're right there in the studio or concert hall.
Custom Mid-Range Drivers
Mica-reinforced polypropylene cones with butyl rubber surrounds, massive ceramic motor structures and high-temperature Conex fibre spiders combine to create drivers of exceptionally high efficiency, for clean, clear bass, better linearity, lower distortion and greater durability.
ARVOSTELE TUOTE TAI KYSY TUOTTEESTA