Upgrade to best possible turntable performance with convenient speed changeover through keypress!
A very useful accessory for many Pro-Ject turntables, that do not offer a built-in electronic speed change. The Speed Box DS performs this change by the push of a button between 33 and 45 rpm! The quartz regulation and filter circuit gives a far better speed stability for smooth and undisturbed motor operation. Speed Box DS is compatible with a lot of Pro-Ject turntables and some also offer the possibility to play 78 rpm records with the addition of a special accessory pulley!
- Quartz-generated high precision electronic speed regulation with microprocessor control
- Sound improvement through motor running smoothness
- Clean power decoupled from mains interference
- Allows electronic speed change 33 & 45 rpm
- 78 rpm possible with optional accessory pulley
- Suitable for all turntables with 16 volt or 230 volt AC motor, up to 3 watts max. power consumption
- Metal case shields electronics from vibration and electromagnetic interference
- Small size allows installation close to record player
- DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
- Available in silver or black finish
||33 and 45 r.p.m. Optional 78 r.p.m.
||Speed stability ± 0,001%
||±20 steps/0,1 r.p.m.
|Length power cable
||approximately 40 cm
||16V / AC 190 mA max. (3 W power consumption max.)
|120 V model only
||120 V / AC 25 mA max. (3 W power consumption max.)
|230 V model only
||230 V / AC 13 mA max. (3 W power consumption max.)
|Outboard power supply
||18 V/ 1.000 mA DC, suitable for your country's mains supply
|Dimensions W x H x D with sockets
||103 x 72 x 144 mm
||1.360 g without power supply